***FILLED*** Pediatrics with One of the Nation’s Largest Children’s Healthcare Networks
Valley Children’s Healthcare has been a trusted name in Central California for more than six decades-giving families access to high-quality pediatric specialists and pediatric primary care with pediatric outpatient locations throughout the region in Fresno, Clovis, Bakersfield and Merced. We’re looking for BE/BC Pediatricians who are compassionate and dedicated to caring for children to join this expanding team in the heart of California.
Named as one of 10 Top Children’s Hospitals in the nation by The Leapfrog Group in 2019 for its excellence in patient safety and quality of care, Valley Children’s is also ranked for the fifth year in a row as one of the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in seven pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report in 2020-2021.
- More than 640 physicians and 3,500 staff with a mission of delivering high quality, comprehensive healthcare services to children, regardless of their ability to pay, and to continuously improve the health and well-being of children.
- Providing healthcare to a 12-county service area with more than 1.3 million children in a network of specialty care centers, pediatric primary care practices, urgent care center and women’s health services.
- Focusing on the vision to provide the nation’s best healthcare for kids and to become the nation’s best children’s hospital.
- Valley Children’s Pediatric Residency, in affiliation with Stanford University School of Medicine, provides opportunities for teaching the next generation of pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists.
- Work with Epic Systems
- Highly competitive compensation package with paid relocation, signing bonus and contribution to 401(k)
Situated in the center of the state, you’ll enjoy an exceptional quality of life with an unparalleled opportunity to live within one to three hours of the magnificent Pacific coast, the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. Sonoma and Napa counties and Lake Tahoe all are within a four-drive. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy living in the only area in the nation to have not just one, but three National Parks (Yosemite, King’s Canyon and Sequoia) right in your own backyard. Whether you prefer the snow, the sun, or the sand, it is all within your reach.
Another perk: The area is very affordable, and it boasts award-winning schools, making it the perfect choice for families.
If you’re looking for an exceptional professional opportunity that also offers a fantastic lifestyle and the ability to make a difference, please contact Glenda Church Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners, for more complete details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (877) 440-3832 or text to (214) 850-3094.