Pediatric Physiatry Opening with One of the Nation’s Largest Pediatric Healthcare Networks
Ranked as one of the Best Children's Hospitals in seven specialties by U.S. News & World Report in 2021-2022, we’re seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Physiatrist to join one of the country’s largest pediatric healthcare networks, Valley Children's Healthcare in Madera, California. This position offers a highly competitive compensation package, including relocation and signing bonus.
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then this is the place for you!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and disability insurance
- Options for Health and Flex spending accounts, and Term Life Insurance
- Employer paid 401k contribution up to 8.5% of your base salary
- 27 days of PTO, 3 CA sick Days, 7 days of CME, and 5 days Medical Community Service
- Employer paid Malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible
About the Practice:
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5:00 pm outpatient clinic hours
- Only independent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center in California accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care featuring physical, occupational and speech/language therapy services, and access to 165 member Pediatric Medical Group with 27 specialties
- Highlights of our program include therapeutic recreation adaptive sports, school reintegration, and audiology services
Come discover the hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 population and over 1,000,000 in the metropolitan area
- Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks; Yosemite, Sequoia, King’s Canyon
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major State University, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as performing & visual arts, symphony, museums, and art galleries
For complete details and confidential consideration, please forward your CV to Glenda Church Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners: email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (877) 440-3832 or text to (214) 850-3094.