Valley Children’s Hospital is looking for a Clinical Geneticist to join a genetics division providing comprehensive genetic care with a catchment area of 1.2 million children. Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with valid medical license. The genetics division at Valley Children’s Hospital has dedicated genetic and metabolic clinics along with a Prenatal Diagnostic Center and Newborn Screening Center. Opportunities for leadership and career advancement within these programs are available. Other benefits of joining our team include:
- Opportunities for faculty affiliation with Stanford University
- Exposure to a vast array of genetics patients within a multicultural catchment area
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and disability insurance
- Options for Health and Flex spending accounts, and Term Life Insurance
- Employer paid 401k contribution up to 8.5% of your base salary
- 27 days of PTO, 3 CA sick Days, 7 days of CME, and 5 days Medical Community Servic
Come to discover hidden neighborhood gems rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub so come eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro area
- Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks; Yosemite, Sequoia, King’s Canyon · Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major State University, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries
For complete details and confidential consideration, please forward your CV and cover letter to: Glenda Church Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners, at email@example.com, call 877.440.3832, or text to 214.850.3094.