Maternal Fetal Medicine with One of the Nation’s Largest Pediatric Healthcare Networks
We’re seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Perinatologists to join the growing Maternal Fetal Center at Valley Children’s Healthcare, one of the nation’s largest pediatric healthcare networks.
With nationally recognized, board certified specialists and subspecialists in more than 40 specialties onsite, the Maternal Fetal Center located at Valley Children’s Hospital’s main campus in Madera, California brings the best of maternal-fetal, neonatal and pediatric medicine together in one location.
The well-established Maternal Fetal Medicine practice has four MFMs who are located at the main campus with offices in nearby Visalia and Merced. The practice also offers:
- Valley Children’s supports local providers and adult hospitals on over 20,000 deliveries in the region
- 88 NICU beds at the Level IV NICU at Valley Children’s Hospital and 93 neonatal beds at partner hospitals
- U.S. News and World Report ranks Valley Children’s as one of the best children’s hospitals in the country in Neonatology and six other specialties in 2020-21
- Ranked by The Leapfrog Group as one of the Top 10 Children’s Hospitals in 2019 for excellence in patient safety and quality of care
- State-of-the-art, 358-bed free-standing children’s hospital and healthcare network
- Over 640 physicians delivering high-quality, comprehensive care to more than 1.3 million children in a 12-county service area
- Genetic counseling with Genetic Medicine and Metabolism Division
- Pediatric Residency and fellowship programs
- MFM services include fetal ultrasound evaluation, fetal echocardiography, invasive fetal diagnostic procedures (CVS, amniocentesis, cordocentesis), invasive fetal therapy including FIUT consultation and co-management and maternal and fetal medical complications of pregnancy
The successful candidate will find an exceptional opportunity in an established practice along with the ability to continue the expansion of the Maternal Fetal Center. The position offers a strong financial compensation package, including relocation and signing bonus as well as an affordable cost of living, excellent schools, a welcoming community and exceptional quality of life.
This is truly an outdoor lover’s paradise located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, offering opportunities to hike, mountain bike, ski, kayak, fish and so much more. The Valley Children’s network spans one of the most geographically diverse locations in the United States. Here you will be ideally located within one to three hours of the magnificent Pacific coast, Wine Country, San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles, and four hours from Lake Tahoe.
For complete details, please forward your cv and cover letter to Glenda Church Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (877) 440-3832 or text to (214) 850-3094.