Board Certified Pediatrician – Manhattan, New York
Pediatric Search Partners is seeking a Board Certified Pediatrician to join a growing concierge pediatric practice based in Manhattan, New York.
Elliston Pediatrics is an innovative practice on a mission to transform the landscape of healthcare for New York’s children. As a concierge practice, its physicians are on the road visiting an average of six to eight patients a day and enjoy the luxury of being able to take the time to genuinely connect with patients and their families. This is a rare opportunity to build your own patient panel and invest the kind of time in each of them that leads to trusted relationships and the best possible care.
The successful candidate will visit with patients on the Upper East and Upper West Sides of Manhattan. Due to the personal nature of housecalls, confidentiality and professionalism is of utmost importance.
Preferred candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- At least two years of current pediatric primary care experience
- Passionate about providing meaningful care, support, and education to patients
- Willing to be engaged in a supportive team environment
- Board certified in pediatrics
- Licensed in the State of New York
No inpatient rounds or newborn nursery and extremely low volume on-call responsibilities. If you’re a doctor seeking to return to your “why” for becoming a primary care provider, and if patient care over patient volume is your dream, this could be the job you’ve been waiting for!
- Competitive base salary and generous bonus plan after one year
- Professional liability insurance plus tail coverage
- State licensure, DEA and CDS reimbursement
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Paid time off (to include vacation and sick days)
- Dues and subscriptions
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Dental, health and disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
Along with the unparalleled opportunity to grow in this unique practice setting, you’ll be putting down roots in one of the most exciting cities in the world and unarguably the most iconic. It’s the center for culture, media, food, fashion, art, research, finance and trade. New York is also one of the safest large cities in America.
This exceptional opportunity won’t last long. For complete details and confidential consideration, please forward your CV and contact Glenda Church Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners, at 877.440.3832 (office), 214.850.3094 (text), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org