Pediatric Anesthesia Openings at One of the Nation’s Largest and Growing Pediatric Healthcare Networks
Ranked as one of the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals in five specialties by U.S. News & World Report in 2019-2020, we are seeking fellowship-trained, BE/BC Pediatric Anesthesiologists to join Pediatric Anesthesia Associates at Valley Children’s Healthcare, in Madera, California. The ongoing expansion of Valley Children’s Healthcare has created opportunities to join this rapidly growing practice.
The practice offers:
- Physician-only private practice group of 26 pediatric anesthesiologists
- No CRNA’s, occasional resident supervision (1:1)
- W2 with competitive salary, partnership track, excellent benefits and pension contributions
- The group is fair, transparent and prioritizes work-life balance. Pick your own cases. All call, early and late shifts divided equally.
- All pediatric specialties except for burns and transplants. Opportunity to join cardiac team. Great relationship with surgeons and ancillary staff.
At Valley Children’s main campus, you’ll enjoy working at this state-of-the-art, free-standing children’s hospital that sits on a 50-acre campus on the bluffs of the San Joaquin River, with the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains in view. Valley Children’s is an expanding not-for-profit children’s hospital and healthcare system with 358 regional beds and more than 550 physicians serving 12 counties with more than 1.3 million children in central California.
Located near the center of the California, you’ll enjoy an exceptional quality of life with an unparalleled opportunity to live within one to three hours of the magnificent Pacific coast, the breathtaking Sierra Nevada mountains and the cultural amenities of the San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles metropolitan areas. Sonoma and Napa counties and Lake Tahoe all are within a four-drive. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy living in the only city in the nation to have not just one, but three National Parks (Yosemite, King’s Canyon and Sequoia) right in your own backyard. Whether you prefer the snow, the sun or the sand, it’s all within your reach. Another perk: The area is very affordable, and it boasts award-winning schools, making it a perfect choice for families.
For complete details and confidential consideration, please forward your curriculum vitae to Glenda Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners: email email@example.com, phone (877) 440-3832 or cell/text (214) 850-3094.